Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jayden!

Friday afternoon I met Stephanie, Jhon, and little Jayden at their home for some first birthday pics. We set up a backdrop, took some shots around the house, and played in the yard with their dog (who catches a tennis ball like nobody's business!). Then we packed up and headed off to Bothell Landing -- a park I hadn't been to since I was in the third grade. We took a little walk, stopping here and there for pictures and enjoying the late afternoon sun. Here are my favorites from the session:

There are smiling shots, too, but I loved Jayden's chin in this one.
Jayden's daddy is a firefighter. That's every little boy's dream, right?

Stephanie has such a warm smile.

In the backyard. Happy boy!
At Bothell Landing. The sun through the trees...ahhhh.

Ducks! We didn't have anything to feed them, but we set Jayden down near them -- until a big goose came a little too close. You never know with geese.




On the bridge. I love this one!

So serious, boys!



I adore this one. Jayden was reaching the end of his happy time.


Here's one for Steph.

Stephanie and Jhon, thanks so much for spending the afternoon with me. Happy 1st birthday, Jayden!


1 comment:

Dawne said...

Jayden is getting so big!! I love the pictures - especially the picture on the bridge. So CUTE!