Sunday, September 14, 2008

Adventurous Amanda

This is the week for gorgeous pregnant women! Amanda is 32 weeks along and just GLOWS with joy. I'd like to see her when she isn't pregnant, because I'm suspecting that she glows all the time, not just when she's carrying a baby. I had such a wonderful time getting to know this confident, easy-going, beautiful woman. Not only was she just plain fun to be around, but I felt like our hearts are on two similar paths.

We divided Amanda's session into two different days. One in and around her home in Seattle, and the other out in the grassy fields of a Redmond park. We packed each day with A LOT of images, and I think we both felt pretty wiped out at the end of it all. I hope it was worth it! Here are some of my favorites:

Amanda's apartment has a huge west-facing window. I love that there are two bellies in this picture.
One of the more candid moments.
Amanda's husband, Michael joined us for a few pictures. They are one of those couples you can just sit back and photograph without saying anything. They're just with each other in the moment, and it's beautiful.


After our indoor photos we headed out onto the streets of Capitol Hill, a perfect backdrop for these urban mama shots. Amanda pulls these off so well.
OK, so the belly isn't prominent in this picture, but come ON! I just love it!
One of those random moments when the light is just right.
Two days later we drove out to Marymoor Park on Lake Sammamish for some earth mama shots.


I'm so in love with this dress.


So we went to Marymoor because I knew we'd have access to the water there and I had a couple of ideas I was dying to try out. Thankfully, Amanda is up for anything, and she proved it here:
And here...
and HERE!

Amanda, thank you for being such a willing model. You were a dream to work with and I'm loving the images we created. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing them with us.