Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Run, Baby, Run

This morning I met my dear friend, Caroline, at Discovery Park to take pictures of her 16 month-old son, Alex. We started off in a large field, moved to a playground, and finally let Alex just RUN down a quiet road, chasing me with the camera. I'm willing to bet he took a fabulous nap when he got home! Alex is a couple of months older than Abigail, and it is amazing to me to see him running and chattering away (real words!). Oh my, time goes so quickly.

The morning light in this field was perfect.
Running to Mommy.
Just running...

One of many snack breaks. I've also got some great ones with his mouth full!


I had to run to keep in front of Alex, but every time I took off, so did he. I think he got a kick out of chasing me.

This is at the beginning of a LONG staircase. He climbed the entire thing!

Caroline, I hope you enjoyed your sneak peek. I had such a great time with you guys today! Here's to many more fun days together!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I absolutely LOVE the pictures, Jess!! Beautiful! I can't wait to see more. You did a great job chasing our little monkey all over Discovery Park....and those shots recorded the day perfectly. Thank you!!!