Friday, October 10, 2008

The Many Faces of Kera

Kera is turning one! I met Kera and her mom, Allison, at Baby Boot Camp several months ago, and I don't think I have ever met such a smiley baby. When Allison asked me to photograph Kera, I thought PIECE OF CAKE! Little did I know that Kera had other plans. Poor little sweetie wasn't feeling her best when we met at the Edmonds beach, but I still love some of these images. Kera is adorable whether she's smiling or not.
Love the lower lip here.


Every mama needs a shot like this!
Snack break!
I love those shots that capture a relationship.

We cut our beach session a bit short in favor of trying another day when Kera would be over her cold, so Thursday morning we met at Allison's home to try again. More fun faces!
There's a smiley girl!


She loves her brush!






It was a bright fall day, and I'm thrilled we got this shot with the leaves.

Happy birthday, Kera! Allison, I hope you enjoyed your sneak peak. It was hard for me to narrow it down!

No comments: