Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sawyer!

Last Sunday I met Dawne, Tony, and 14 month-old Sawyer at City Park for some pictures. Sawyer is Abigail's twin -- they were both born on July 14th! Like Abigail, Sawyer is working on some molars, so he wasn't his usual cheerful self, though you can't tell from these photos. I had a great time following him through the park and watching how Dawne and Tony keep him in good spirits. I even learned a new song! The grand old Duke of York, he had 10,000 men...


I love the shots with parents blurry in the background. We're always there, aren't we?
So solemn, but look at those eyes!
Me playing around with cropping.




A fun family shot...
This is Mama's favorite outfit. I have to agree.

Are you flirting with me, Sawyer? It's working!

Another fun family one at the playground.

Dawne and Tony, thanks for a great afternoon. I know Sawyer wasn't quite as chipper as usual, but I hope you see a few here you like. Enjoy!

No comments: