Friday, September 12, 2008

More Mackenzie!

One week after our first meeting, I met with Mackenzie again for part two of her session. I'll have to compare these pictures with last week's and see if I can see a difference between 36 weeks and 37. Mackenzie said that the jeans I asked her to wear fit a little more snugly, but I'm just amazed she can even get a leg into her pre-pregnancy jeans when she's this far along. Oh, that was so not the case with me. Rocky Road ice cream made sure of that!

I had a pretty specific set of images I wanted to create this time, so we moved quickly and were able to get A LOT done -- even with the loads of chatting we did. Here are some of my favorites:




This is sort of a re-shoot of an image from part one. I wanted the door to be closed a bit more, and Mackenzie pulled out these great cords and boots.
Oliver made another appearance just as we were finishing up. I love how this shot features Mackenzie's gorgeous cheekbones and perfectly round belly.
And in her jeans!

Mackenzie, I'm so glad to have met you. Aside from being a pleasure to photograph, I absolutely loved talking with you. Your spirit seems so at peace and you are going to make an amazing mother. Enjoy your photos!

No comments: