Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Gavin is one week old!

Gavin is the baby whose birth I photographed a week (plus a few days, now) ago. Last Sunday I met with his family again for some one-week-old pictures. It was wonderful to see Liz and Tyler again (and under much more relaxed circumstances) and to meet their older son, Isaac. What a day we had! Down at the beach, chasing light across the living room, walking through the greenbelt -- we covered it all! Here are just a few images that I've been able to process so far. I know they are anxious for a sneak peak, so here they go!





A little Moses in the reeds here.


And of course I've got a bunch of Isaac, also, but I'm partial to the upside down ones! Thanks for helping me test the light, Isaac!


Thank you so much, Liz and Tyler, for inviting me to your beautiful home and letting me spend an afternoon with you and your boys. You are such a wonderful family!

No comments: