Saturday, February 6, 2010

A Month of Wally=love: Day 15

On a walk by the Edmonds ferry yesterday we came across some trees with bright green flowers blooming. That's right, flowers! Blooming! Spring is here! I immediately decided that I'd return with Wally and my camera. Today was GORGEOUS here in Edmonds, mild and sunny, and people out walking everywhere. We took a moment to get some shots of Wally with the blooms before taking the kids to the park by the water. It was hard to get Wally to look at me with so many other things to see, but I think this turned out perfectly. Doesn't he look captivated by something?

Day 15: February 6
Love the branches and the color in the background and the sun flare (SUN!). I know it's early and we'll probably get snow in March to make up for it, but for me, spring is here.

No comments: