Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Month of Wally-love: Day 18

After dropping Abby off at preschool, Wally and I headed over to Bothell Landing for a run and some photos. Wally has been doing really well in the stroller; he pretty much fell asleep as soon as I buckled him in. When I finished my run, I woke Wally up and set him down on this brick walkway where he investigated the texture with his fingers. Every once in a while he'd look up to see the geese/ducks/pigeons/seagulls flying overhead, but those bricks really fascinated him.

Day 18: February 9

I was regretting putting Wally in brown when we arrived, but I like it with the red bricks. The striped socks and hat help, too.

This evening Wally started using his arms to push his whole body backwards across the wood floor. If he had been wearing clothes, he could have gotten pretty far!

1 comment:

Angel said...

This picture is amazing! And I love the smart wool socks :)