Monday, February 15, 2010

A Month of Wally-love: Day 22

We're back! We had a wonderful time up at Roche Harbor with our friends and I'm having a ridiculously hard time choosing photos for each day we were gone...except for this day. I came SO close to fibbing and using an image from a different day for day 22, but I didn't. Saturday we scrambled to catch the ferry (and ended up taking the one after the one we wanted) and ended up arriving at Roche at dusk. A storm was brewing, but I was determined to get out and snap something to use for the day. So I grabbed Wally and my camera as Trevor unloaded the car and headed out to this dock, where I knew the last light of the day would be. Wally was hungry and I was kicking myself for not doing something earlier, so we took a few and gave up. There you go.

Day 22: February 13
I love the grain of the wood and the lines of the dock. It looks like Wally is listening to the ominous wind in the trees.

No comments: