Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Month of Wally-love: Day 27

The kids and I headed down to Edmonds Landing for some pictures and sunshine this afternoon. We got a late start and ended up missing our nap window, but it was worth it. Apparently, Wallyman LOVES sand and digging in it and eating it. Big sis played with shells and sticks while I photographed Wally, and everyone had a great time.

Yes, it's a challenge to take two kids and my camera to the beach. The most difficult part was protecting my baby (the camera) while preventing my baby (Wally) from eating sand off his fingers. Each time Wally would put his hand up to his mouth I'd jump forward to stop him, making it impossible to get the shot I should have gotten -- Wally eating sand. So we'll settle for hands covered in sand.

Day 27: February 18
I'm sure he managed to get some in his mouth despite my best efforts. We'll know in a day or two.

No comments: