Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Month of Wally-love: Day 25

Wally, Abby, and I walked around Greenlake this morning with my good friend, Caroline, who is expecting her second baby any day now. Caroline told me that she was pregnant just days after Wally was born, and all of a sudden she is ready to meet her new little guy. How is it that time passes so quickly? Wally is approaching seven months now. How did that happen? But at the same time, it's hard to remember life without him. Sigh.

I plopped Wally down on the gravel path next to the lake and grabbed a few photos. Of course all the passersby (and their dogs) were much more interesting than mama making noises. And the gravel! How can I compete?

Day 25: February 16
One of my favorite parts of this image is the vertical valley (what do you call that? Cupid's bow is the name of the lips, right?) between Wally's nose and mouth. I also like how the gravel photographs. (Is that what Wally is thinking here?)