Friday, February 12, 2010

A Month of Wally-love: Day 21

Oh, light, how I've missed you! The clouds parted and the rain subsided for a moment this afternoon. I saw sushine streaming across my floor and immediately stripped Wally down. After a few days of typical Seattle gray, I wasn't about to miss a shot at beautiful golden light.

Day 21: February 12

Love the eye contact and the fingers in Wally's mouth. I've tried and tried to hook him on a pacifier with no success, but every once in a while Wally will soothe himself with those two fingers. I also like the other hand that looks like he's giving a little wave.

Tomorrow afternoon we are heading up to Roche Harbor for the extended weekend, so though I'll be taking pictures each day, those posts won't be going up until Monday evening. I just don't want anyone thinking I'm slacking. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

B said...

What?! A whole week-end without pics of Wally man to look forward to!! Enjoy your trip :)