Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Breanna and Family

Remember Saundra and family? Well, on July 31st they added sweet Breanna to the mix. I was so happy to get the chance to photograph this little one -- getting to meet the babe inside the bump is such a happy thing. I'm typing this with one hand while Wally nurses, so I'm just going to get right to the photos.

Cheeks!
Beautiful Sienna with her baby sister. These girls have completely different coloring.

Love the swirl of hair.
The new family of four.
Ahhh. I know Breanna is crying here, but isn't this sweet?
Daddy and open-eyed daughter.
I've been loving this shot lately.
A bit of bum.
Mama and baby.
(Trev just took Wally so I can really type now.) I had so much fun chatting and sharing birth stories with Saundra and Bill. It's interesting to talk with another 2nd-time mom about all the changes in the family dynamic and the differences between this pregnancy/birth/newborn experience and the last. From what I can tell, Saundra, Bill, Sienna, and Breanna are adjusting to life as a foursome VERY well. Congratulations to you all, and thank you again for allowing me to meet Breanna!
PS. Yes, there will be photos of Wally up here soon!

No comments: