Friday, August 28, 2009

One Month

I was Photoshop-less for a WEEK, so things have sort of pile up on me, but I wanted to post this while Wally was still around a month old. Our boy is changing so quickly, porking up and getting LONG. At his four-week check-up, he had gained nearly two pounds and had grown two inches since birth. He's currently the size Abby was at four MONTHS. Wally started smiling at around three weeks (though of course I haven't gotten a good shot of one yet) and loves to hear us make goat noises and fakey high-pitched laughs. Each day I fall more in love with our little guy. Abby calls him her "little bro" and "Mister Wally Man" and can't give him enough hugs and kisses. Trevor went back to work last week and I had to face my biggest anxiety head on: two kids and one me. But life has been pretty good and we are slowly figuring out how to make it out of the house on time. Here are a few shots of our blue-eyed boy at one month old.

Ali (our midwife) says that these blues don't look like the kind that change color like Abby's did.

Sister and brother. We think they have the same mouth and chin. Love the sun rays, lips, and chin. We've got more pics to share, but with work and two kids, they may be slow in coming. They WILL come though. :)

PS. Allison, you can stop bugging Trev now.

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Oh holy smokes! That shot of Abby and Wally has me in tears. Jess, your babies are just beautiful! What a pair. Gorgeous shots of your little ones. Can't wait to see you guys soon!!

The Blue Suitcase said...

Jess, that picture of the two of them is a treasure among treasures. It is also the first time I saw Abby and immediately, completely saw JESS! Something seems to happen around this age...they start looking like their mamas at last...??!!

Jessica said...

Thank you, Caroline and Bonnie! I love that you can see some Jess in Abby. It's about time!

Seattlebaby said...

Love the blue eyes...gosh what a handsome man!! I love the cute sibling photo. Thanks for the comment too...this way I can enjoy a newborn without having my own :)