Friday, July 3, 2009

Waiting for baby

Saundra, Bill, and 20-month-old Sienna are waiting to meet the fourth member of the family in early August. We got together on Thursday for some belly/family photos in their home (which they are remodeling!) and at Alki beach. Here are a few from our session:


Sienna perks right up when there's a camera around.

Hugging Mama's belly -- with a little help from Dad.
Saundra's smile is infectious and HUGE!
At Alki before sundown.
I love swinging toddlers!
I like the hint of bellybutton in this shot.
A little more of my sun-flare addiction.
And finally, my favorite two shots of Saundra. There's something about an expecting mother and water -- they seem to go together perfectly.
Gorgeous!
Saundra, I wish you all the best with your upcoming birth. You are absolutely stunning as a pregnant woman and a mother. Enjoy these last few weeks!

No comments: