Sunday, June 14, 2009

I'd better rest up

I got a little glimpse into my future Saturday afternoon when I met Lee, Nick, and their two children, Addie (almost 3), and Ben (a year and a half) for some family photos in Issaquah. Family pictures with young children are always a challenge, but it helps (tremendously!) when Mom and Dad enter into the experience so willing to just go with the flow. Lee and Nick, I hope you find some images here to love.

First up, my favorite family shot. Lots of love and life in this photo.
Another fun one, though not your standard family shot.
Beautiful smiles on mom and daughter.
Ben and Daddy.
This makes me think of Abby and Wally.
Gorgeous Addie!
See the love?
See the joy?
Yes, it was a tough session (thank goodness I brought my assistant, Trevor!), but it was a lot of fun, too. Lee and Nick, thanks for the picture of what life with two can be like. Enjoy!

No comments: