Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Perfect Peter

Still high from attending Peter's birth, four days later I got to do his newborn photos. He's a handsome little guy, don't you think?
Beautiful mama Kelly.
Sweet feet. These are the little details we don't want to forget.
Kelly knitted these adorable booties. I love the little creases in Peter's leg.
He's already got long lashes to go with his dark hair.
A deep sleep. You know you've got them when their mouths hang open.
Christmas baby. This shot makes me want to have one in December, too! See the pouty lower lip?
Crafty Kelly made this hat, too.
The cheeks!
Big sis, Naomi eyeing "her baby". I loved this little cradle.
Holding her little brother.
Daddy's hand with Peter's. Arm creases!
Father and son. Peter looks pretty cozy there. I love the Christmas lights behind them.

My dear friends, I'm so happy that Peter is here. He's gorgeous, and I can't wait to watch him grow -- but not too fast! We're going to have so much fun with our two girls and two boys. And if Abby and Peter grow up and fall in love, they have my whole-hearted blessing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

absolutely adorable pictures