Monday, October 5, 2009

One Year Later

Remember hot mama-to-be Mackenzie from this post? And this one? Well, here we are over a year later celebrating the first birthday of her son, Wyatt. One year. That's all it takes to go from beautiful belly to blue-eyed toddler. One year! Excuse me while I go hug my baby and tell him to stop growing up.

It was such fun to meet Wyatt and follow him around Queen Anne as he explored sticks and mole hills and lots of front gates. He's SO active. And sweet and drooly and wobbly. What a fun age! Here are a few that I managed to catch as I raced around trying to stay ahead of this little guy.

I mentioned the blue eyes already, right?
I love this family shot -- Wyatt surrounded by the smiles of his parents, Mackenzi and Alexi.
I think he's showing me a leaf here. See the coming kiss?
More smiles and happiness. Mackenzie, you look beautiful as always.
My favorite? Either this one or the next.

A rare quiet moment. Funny, I don't remember any quiet moments.
Wyatt loved the fences we found as we walked. Lots of poking his head through bars and slats.
And a fun tongue shot.

So much fun! I still can't believe it has been over a year since I was photographing you and your adorable belly, Mackenzie. Thanks so much for the chance to follow up on your beautiful family. Enjoy!

No comments: