Monday, July 27, 2009

Wally's Debut

The facts: Born on July 23rd, 11:31am, 8 pounds 8 ounces, 20 3/4 inches long.

The name: Waldron Dain

The story: Too amazing and beautiful to write down in the amount of time I have before he's awake and wants to nurse again.

The abbreviated version: After three hours of labor, Wally was born at home one minute before the midwife arrived. I caught him and have been in love ever since. I promise I'll get the whole story down sometime soon.

In the meantime, we had our first (of many) mini photo session today. I wanted to start earlier, but Trevor insisted that I take it easy at least over the weekend. Good husband. Enjoy Wally's debut images!

A favorite, for sure.

Those little details that I want to remember always.
The crease in his nose cracks me up.
Lips and toes in the same shot!
I promise I'll share more soon! Time to go nurse!

6 comments:

Chris Carlson said...

Great shots Jessica. Congrats on Wally, your #2.

Caroline said...

What beautiful debut shots of your beautiful little boy! He is just precious, Jess! Can't wait to see him again!

Seattlebaby said...

What a handsome little man. Glad the labor and delivery went as planned. Yea Abby you are a big sister :)

Mandy said...

Yes! I have been waiting to see your first photoshoot of him! What a beautiful beginning to what will be an amazing documentation of his life! Congrats again - you accomplished so much!!

SarahBurt said...

I would like some more please!!

The Blue Suitcase said...

In my list of reasons why Wally is among the luckiest babies in the world, HOW could I have forgotten the portraiture?