Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'll bet you're wondering...

where I went!

Or maybe you thought my long period of not posting was due to my baby boy's arrival. Sorry to say it, but you'd be wrong. Wally is STILL cozied up in Mama's belly and we are pretty much sitting around twiddling our thumbs waiting for him to arrive (and jumping at every little twinge I feel!).

It's not so bad, though. Trevor, Abby and I have been enjoying some wonderful family of three time, and I'm resting up for the big event. The birth tub is inflated, the house is clean, the fridge is stocked (though I may need to look at some expiration dates!), and the camera is ready. I'll be sure to post some photos as soon as we've got someone to photograph!

Till then!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

We are thinking about you all so much!! Can't wait to meet Wally!! So proud of you, Jessica. :)

Angel said...

Thinking about you almost daily! But of course, didn't want to bother you in this precious wait to become a mom of two. :)