Thursday, January 1, 2009

Big News

Happy New Year everyone! Yes, I've been a bad blogger over the holidays, but 2009 is here and I'm ready to get back to work. And to start it all off, I've got two BIG announcements. (Well, many of you know about one or both of them, but I'm officially sharing them with the world now.)


First of all, the new One Tree Photography website is up! Yes it has been a long time coming, but we have finally launched a website that I am EXTREMELY proud of. Trevor has spent MANY evenings working on it and (I'm sure) got more than a little frustrated with my constantly changing design ideas, but all that is behind us now. Thanks to my incredibly supportive (and talented!) husband, http://www.onetreephotography.com/ has come to life!


Take some time to look around the new website and send me a quick email if you see any glitches we haven't caught yet. Chances are that you'll see someone you know!


The second big announcement is also the reason I've been somewhat absent recently. As of today, I'm twelve weeks pregnant with our second child! I'm convinced that this one is a boy, since I've been MUCH more sick this time around. I'm still waiting for that placenta to take over so I'll feel better, but I'm sure it won't be long now. So for all of you thinking you'll be wanting pictures in the second half of July, I'd suggest scheduling a session a bit earlier. The baby is due July 16th, two days after Abigail's second birthday.


So those are my two pieces of big news! I also wanted to just take a moment to thank all of my clients in 2008. Thanks to you, this dream of mine has become a reality. I can't wait to see what we make happen in 2009!


Finally, a blog wouldn't be complete without a picture, so here is one of Abby during her first snow outing. Enjoy!


2 comments:

Angel said...

Awesome new website! And congrats again on your big news.

I can't wait until our session tomorrow!

Trevor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.