Monday, December 8, 2008

Family fun at Greenlake


Saturday morning dawned cold, but not rainy, so I took off to meet Carolyn, Ian, and Ava at Greenlake for some family pictures. We kept things brief in the interest of getting out of the cold, but I still had a great time with this fun family. Here are some favorites from our time together:

Ava's smile is infectious. And that gorgeous red hair!

We were out for family shots, but I couldn't resist a few of just Ava. The cold really didn't seem to be bothering her. I love the tongue in her smile.



That's one happy girl.
Whee!
This makes me laugh.
Ava looks proud of her family, here. I would be, too.
I was having second thoughts about this dock as soon as we stepped onto it. Goose poop galore!
Another melt-your-heart smile.
One of my favorites.

Carolyn, your laugh is beautiful here.


Another fav.
So sweet! I need a picture like this of Abby and I.


Gotta love this smirk in mama's hat.
And a bonus shot of Carolyn (and Ian). I love her expression here -- welcoming me into her world.

Carolyn and Ian, I had a blast during our brisk, brief session. I hope you see some photos you'll love. Enjoy!

No comments: