Saturday, December 6, 2008

And welcome little Joel!

Remember Meghan from back in October? Well, she and Derrick have added sweet Joel to their family, and I had the honor of photographing him on Thursday. It was wonderful to reconnect with Meghan and to meet her handsome little boy. I've never seen a three-week-old with such fabulous hair, and his skin is flawless. Look out ladies, this guy is DREAMY. Here are some imgages from our time together:

Joel was finishing some lunch when I arrived, so he was nice and sleepy for our first few shots. I love the squished face, here.
Tiny hand moving in his sleep.
Isn't it amazing that babies are born with creases already on the bottoms of their feet?
We were slowly unwrapping him to get some naked shots.


See the one-sided smile?
After moving him around a bit, Joel decided to wake up. He couldn't get enough of looking at my camera.
Yawn!
He's still watching me.

Meghan, this shot is for you -- the one-eyed peek that you love!


And I'll end with my favorite shot of the day. Beautiful!

Meghan, thanks so much for having me back to meet little Joel. He is such a sweetheart and I can tell you are already deep in love. Enjoy your images!

1 comment:

grandma said...

Jessica,
Although we have never met, you have melted my heart with these beautiful pictures of Joel. The photos triggered many emotions for me--I laughed, I cried. What an eye you have for capturing the things I have seen. Thank you. Grandma Dougherty