Sunday, October 12, 2008

Meghan and Derrick and little...?

Meghan and Derrick have been waiting a LONG time for this preview of their pregnancy session. Rain and light and busy schedules made us wait three weeks between their first session at home and this morning when I finally got that backyard shot I had been hoping for. I had a wonderful time getting to know this adorable couple (didn't we chat for an hour before your first session?)in their home, at Greenlake, and finally in their backyard. Thanks for your patience, guys! I hope you'll think your sneak peak was worth the wait.

I love this black and white patterned top of Meghan's. But how cute is Derrick here?
I'm addicted to hands lately.
Meghan's eyes look amazing here. And that sweet, knowing smile -- isn't that face the epitomy of a pregnant glow?

Two and a half weeks later we met at Greenlake for some pictures at sunset. I love how Derrick's arm comes down and how Meghan's fingers wrap around his.

We took several shots like this -- kissing, looking into each other's eyes -- but I like this one with Meghan's spontaneous laugh.




One of my favorites...
Gorgeous smile!


And finally from this morning, back at Meghan and Derrick's home. I love this tree. I had to come back for this shot because it was raining on the first day. I'm so glad that we got it!
Another favorite!

And a bonus few shots at the front door.

Welcome, welcome, welcome, little one!

Meghan and Derrick, thanks so much for your patience and your willingness to humor my attachment to your tree. There are a LOT more images where these came from. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Kate Davies said...

What gorgeous photos! Meghan looks amazing. Thanks for sharing!

Cousin Kati