Saturday, November 22, 2008

Just Trying to Keep Up

'Tis the season for family pictures, right? Last Sunday, my dear friends, Caroline, Marc, and Alex met me at Pike Place Market to see if we could catch some family images. Catch would be the operative word there, because 18 month-old Alex is a RUNNER! Sure, you can hold him in one place for a couple snaps, but that's not going to get a smile. Turn him loose and try to keep ahead of him and THAT'S where his smiles are. These are the days when I realize how long it has been since I worked out with Baby Boot Camp. Gosh, Baby Boot Camp should be a work write-off for me! Here are a few of the images we caught:

A sweet moment.
Alex loves stairs, too. I love the clouds in this shot.

One of my favorites from the day.
The coffee cup over Marc's head is SO appropriate. Alex and I ran this hill several times.


I can't stay away from these close-ups.
We thought we'd try the shoulders as a means of holding Alex down.
Love this!
Gorgeous pepper bunches hanging from one of the market stalls. The trick was keeping Alex from actually touching them.
Right before Alex takes off.
Looking back at mom and dad.
Walking through Post Alley. Maybe between swings?
Another favorite. This is one shot I don't get tired of.
Caroline and Marc, I hope you see something you like. Thanks for a wonderful Sunday morning and lots of exercise! Talk to you soon!











No comments: