Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Newborn and New(ish) Sitter Casting Call

Please spread the word. I'm looking for models in two categories: newborn and new(ish) sitters.

What does that mean? Models will receive a free session -- though the session will be geared toward specific ideas I'd like to try out-- and a complimentary 8x10 print. Other prints or digital images can be purchased at regular prices.

Who am I looking for? Babies who will be less than 10 days old at the time of shooting, which means their mamas very recently gave birth or are due within the next week or so. I'm also looking for babies who have recently started sitting on their own but are stable and not crawling yet -- ideally around 6 months or so.

Other requirements? Models will sign a model release allowing me to use their images on my website, blog, promotional materials, etc. Sessions will take place on weekdays during the first two weeks of November in the greater Seattle area. Newborn sessions will be in/around the model's home, and mama should be willing to be in a few pictures as well.

How to apply? If you know someone who might be interested, have them send an email to jessica@onetreephotography.com with the following information:

Name of mama and baby (if known)
Boy or girl? (if known)
Contact info
Baby's birthday or due date
Home location

And if possible, I'd love to see a picture.

How many models are needed? For right now, I'd say one to two from each category, but that isn't set in stone.

Thanks for your help!

1 comment:

Keren said...

ahhh! We're right inbetween the both of those!! lol (3 months)...I'll keep on the lookout for more opportunities though!! Your work is beautiful!