Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Month of Wally-love: Day 2

Day 2 and I'm already cheating by hooking two photos together. (Is it cheating if you are making your own rules?) We spent the afternoon at a house on Lake Sammamish celebrating my grandma's 80th, my aunt's 50th, and my cousin's 25th birthdays. I was so looking forward to shooting a ton, but the rain had other plans, so we did a quick couple of shots on the covered patio.

You may notice a drastic difference between these photos and every other shot you've seen of Wally. Know what it is? CLOTHES! I've made a deliberate effort to capture as much nakedness as possible and to keep Wally looking as BABY as possible. When I do dress him, it's usually in sleepers or one-piece outfits that only a baby can wear. But now that Wally is a whopping six months old, I suppose it's ok that I bring out some big boy clothes once in a while. He sure does look cute in them! Thanks Auntie Lisa and Uncle Nick for this whole outfit. Tomorrow we'll be back to baby boy clothes because Mama can only handle so much of this.

Day 2: January 24
I've also been putting Wally in as little blue as possible because it's just so typical for a boy. But wow, it sure makes his eyes pop!

1 comment:

The Blue Suitcase said...

How is he looking so GROWN UP already??? Stop dressing him like that! Bring back the newborn diapers! I just wish I didn't have to miss a day. xo