Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Month of Wally-love: Day 1

Wally turned six months old today. He's in the prime of his babyhood, and that makes Mama happy and sad. I'll say it again -- I can't believe he's getting so OLD! To celebrate these fleeting baby days, I've decided to do a photo a day for a month. (Not my idea -- I've seen other photographers do similar things with their children or just with photos in general.) I'll still be doing his regular six month photos (when? still not sure), but I'll also have my camera out every day to document things that might not ordinarily make it to the blog.

Day 1: January 23

I love the drool on his chin, the hint of bum, and the reflection on the floor. He didn't mind sitting on the cold floor with his naked bum, but as soon as I tried to put him on his tummy, he let me know that wasn't going to happen. Not that I blame him. Happy 6 months, Wallyman!

1 comment:

Miss J said...

He's so adorable! What a great idea to take a photo a day. I know they will all be beautiful.