Monday, September 14, 2009

Someone's Two!

It's Ronan! Ronan and his parents, Christine and Ryan, belong to our co-op preschool, and won a session with me at our annual fundraising auction. Abby and Ronan were in the same Toddler class last year, and are in 2/3s together this year as well. It was so fun to spend some time with Ronan and his family at the Edmonds waterfront. I love seeing how parents interact with their children outside of the classroom. Ronan is a mellow, cooperative guy -- not at all what you'd expect from TWO, and that allowed us to get some fun shots.

A sweet family pseudo-portrait.
Happy, and just a tad mischevious. He was just about to bop me with a balloon.
A sweet moment with Dad in the sun.
Expecting a more typical two-year-old, I came prepared with photogenic bribes. Ronan didn't need a bribe, but I still wanted to use this lollipop from Nama's.
This may be my favorite from this session.
I love upside-down hair.
Pretty evening light.
Smush-kiss.
Lots of love here.
And another fav. It just feels so TWO!

I'm looking forward to seeing Ronan through another year of preschool. I feel like I know him much better after our session. Christine and Ryan, thanks for a fun evening. I hope you enjoy these shots of your little guy!

2 comments:

The Blue Suitcase said...

I love that red balloon shot! I can picture it sitting on the hall table framed and pretty. You're amazing, Jess! (And Ronan's so photogenic--he does his part!)

Angel said...

That red balloon shot at the end is beautiful, and classic...it just says 2 sums it up perfectly!