Sunday, March 1, 2009

Three Days Old

My dear friend Sarah gave birth to a beautiful, BIG baby boy on Wednesday. On Saturday two friends (Chrissy and Caroline) and I took a little roadtrip to see Sarah and the newest member of our extended family, Jackson. While Caroline and Chrissy grocery shopped and stocked Sarah's fridge with all kinds of goodies, I did what I do best. Here are some of the shots.


Need I say it? The bum shot.
Jackson and Marley. I was truly impressed by Marley's cooperation. I'm sure she and Jackson will be lifelong friends.
Marley gives Jackson a kiss.
Look at all the lines on his feet! Isn't it amazing that we are born with those creases already in place?
Sarah and P.J.'s house is full of beautiful wood. We dumped the pinecones out of this gorgeous bowl and filled it with baby.
P.J. set this shot up for me. Like it?
Father and son.
I love this family shot. Sarah, you look beautiful, and so in love.

Jackson looking up at mama. So sweet.

One of my absolute favorites.

Sarah and P.J., I'm so thrilled to have gotten to meet Jackson and to see you two in parental action. You are doing a beautiful job, and Jackson is so lucky to have you both. I can't wait to watch him grow and learn and change. It's an amazing trip! I hope you find some photos here to love. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Absolutley beautiful, Jess! So amazing! I know I was there to witness the little man myself....but seeing our fabulous visit again in your pictures made me all emotional. What an amazing talent you have. I am so proud of you! And Sarah, I am SOOOO proud of you....what a great mommy you are!

Cuzin Barb said...

Sarah did most of the work--after all making a beautiful baby is a LOT of work! But Jessica, it is amazing how you capture more than just the moment--you capture the love!!! I am so proud to know both of you girls! Go Redmond!!!!
Love, Barb Howe