Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Miss N!

Last Friday I met Miss N and her parents at their home for some first birthday pics. N is just a month younger than Abigail. I met her mom, Kelly, last October through Baby Boot Camp, and we've had such a great time watching the girls grow and change over the year. We've had countless conversations about sleep, food, sleep, diapers, sleep -- the list goes on and on. I'm so thankful that we've become friends.

Miss N's session began at home. Usually when I see N, she's the one who will sit and watch everything going on around her. I don't know what got into her, but she was a wild thing on her parents' bed. She nearly jumped off a couple times.


She did NOT want to wear a hat!



Then we moved into N's adorable nursery. I love the wall color!



And then out into the beautiful (and productive!) garden.





In the backyard. I think she wants down.

After we had exhausted the home front, N was up for more, so we headed to downtown Edmonds for a few shots around Main Street.

This is my absolute favorite shot of the day.





N really came alive when people walked by. Actually, they never really walked by. They stopped to exclaim over how adorable N was and how good and sweet and beautiful. She really is.


We were just about at the end of N's patience here. See the tears?

Love the kisses.




N's parents are both teachers and big readers. I'm sure N has already spent a lot of time at this Edmonds bookstore.




Happy Birthday, N! You were a perfect little model.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

OK, WOW. Miss N is SOOO cute here. Great job Jessica!