Monday, November 2, 2009

Flying

Another three months have flown by, and Miss Emmeline is now nine months old. Just a year ago I was talking to Angel and Eric about the possibility of doing their belly and birth photos. Can their daughter really be nine months old already? Apparently. Emmeline is full of new tricks these days -- crawling, pulling herself up on things, signing. Sigh. Babies grow too fast!

During our session she was fascinated by the leaves on the ground.
And the leaves on a bench.
Big girl!
Love this smile.
A tasty stem and beautiful light.
Shortly after this Angel decided that shoes might be good.
A face shot that we can duplicate as she grows. Gorgeous brown eyes and how about those cheeks?
Where's Mama?

Sweet Emmeline, if I'm freaking out about how quickly you are growing up, what must your parents be doing? It sounds like they are enjoying every precious minute and that you are truly the light of their lives. I'd say I'm looking forward to our next time together, but that is when you are a year old, I don't know if I can handle that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shots! I love the "where's momma?" one and the sideways smile. :)

Angel said...

I think those two are my favorite too.

I'm amazed at how fast it's going...I love having these pics to look back on. Sigh...I'm pinching those cheeks for as long as I can.

And silly me...shoes!